Sgt. Thomas George “Tommy” Prince,
- Born(October 25, 1915–November 25, 1977) was one of Canada‘s most decorated First Nations soldiers, serving in World War II and the Korean War.
- Tommy Prince died at Winnipeg’s Deer Lodge Hospital in November 1977, at the age of 62.
- Sgt. Tommy Prince Street – Winnipeg, Manitoba;
- Sgt Tommy Prince School – Scanterbury, Manitoba
- The “Tommy Prince Barracks” at Canadian Forces Base, Petawawa, Ontario;
- The “Tommy Prince Drill Hall” at the Land Force Western Area Training Center in Wainwright, Alberta;
- Government of Canada “Sergeant Tommy Prince Army Training Initiative” for aboriginal recruiting;
- The “Tommy Prince Award”: An Assembly of First Nations scholarship;
- The “Tommy Prince Scholarship” at Sault College, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario;
- 553 Sgt. Tommy Prince PPCLI Cadet Corps, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Memory of Tommy Prince